Hey everyone ! Today I am going to share with you Google Analytics beginner To Advance Level Guide.
Today In this article I will cover all possible topics , Which you must know for proper analysis.
I Recommend you for read full article for know everything.
Queries Sloved :
- About google analytics
- Actually Why You Need To Use Google Analytics
- How to Creat and Add google analytics to website
- What is Session In Google Analytics
- What bounce rate in google analytics
- How to getting started with google analytics
- Best google analytics alternative
- About google analytics certification
- How to implement google analytics code in your Website
- Increase Traffic Using Google Analytics
1.About Google Analytics
Before we go on any other topic , first of we need to know about Google Analytics.
“Google Analytics is a free web analytics service provides by Google Which Helps for track and analyse your website traffic. Google Analytics launched in November 2005. Google Analytics is now the most popular and free tool used for web analytics service on the Internet”.
I hope it’s much for understand about Google Analytics.
2.Actually Why You Need To Use Google Analytics
I think , if you are beggnier then you have many questions related to Google Analytics. And One of those “why you need to use Google Analytics”.
So I will tell you , here is not a single reason for use Google Analytics.
Here is lots of reasons for use of Google Analytics. You will get lots of questions and answers related to your website on Google Analytics as like listed below:
- How many people visit my website?
- Where do my visitors live?
- Do I need a mobile-friendly website?
- What websites send traffic to my website?
- What marketing tactics drive the most traffic to my website?
- Which pages on my website are the most popular?
- How many visitors you have converted in customers?
- How can I improve my website’s speed?
- What blog content do my visitors like the most?
- In Which Time my most of visitors come on my website?
- How many Visitors are now Online on your website ?
- You can Identify your worst performing pages?
And there are lots of features are available. Which help you too much.
3.How to Creat and Add google analytics to website
Creation of Google Analytics account is very easy. But If you don’t know ,what to do? Then follow all steps properly , Which are listed Below:
- Visit google.com/analytics
- On top Right side > Click On Menu
- There you get option of analytics > Click on it
- Then you get option for sign-up > Click on it and fill you Gmail ID and password
- You will redirect on new Google analytics Sign up page > Click on it
- Fill all the details – account name , website name , website url , industry and time zone > Click on Get Code
- You Get your tracking number and Java Script code , You can directly put script code in your website and Start analysing your website traffic.
4.How to implement google analytics code in your Website
If you are a WordPress website owner. Then it’s very easy to implement Google analytics code in your website.
Easy Method For Implement Google analytics code in your WordPress website follow these steps:
- Login in your WordPress dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Install and activate Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP)
- Now Authorize this plugin with your Google analytics account.
- For Authorize This plugin > Go to Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP) Plugin setting section > Click on Authorize plugin option
- There you get link in red colour “Get Access Code” > Click on it > A new tab will open
- There it will ask for you gmail account , Which you use for create google analytics
- There you get a long code > Copy the code and back to previous tab and paste it > Click on save access Code
- That’s it , You have successfully connect your website with your Google Analytics Account.
- Now you Can See All Stats on your website Dashboard.
5.What is bounce rate in google analytics
Bounce rate is define as percentage of a visitor, who comes on your website and leaves your website without browsing any kind of Stuff.
If your website bounce rate is between 26 to 40 percent then it’s excellent. If your bounce rate 41 to 55 percent then it’s may be ok, if your bounce rate between 51 to 70 then your are now in danger zone, but if your website bounce going higher than 70 then your website is know near by penalization.
Bonus Tip :- If your website bounce rate continually increase , then it give very bad effect on you website. Because Google is taking bounce rate as ranking Factor. So Highly Recommend you for always try to reduce your website bounce rate.
Read This One: 13 Ways to Reduce Bounce Rate and Increase Your Conversions
6. What is Session In Google Analytics
In simple words I can say, session is define as how much visitors come on website in a day. Here is doesn’t matter my visitors (Session) are old or new.
Seesions show you, how much traffic increasing on your website on daily basis.
7.Best google analytics Software as alternative
Are you looking for any alternative of Google Analytics? So Here are the some free and paid best alternative of Google Analytics. You can choose according you.
Best Free Google Analytics Software as Alternative:
Best Paid Google Analytics software as Alternative:
8.About Google analytics certification
Google Analytics certificate is given by Google. This certificate help you for upgrade your career up to next level. You know, it’s increase your personality as Digital Marketer.
If you want get Google Analytics certificate. Then you must have deep knowledge about Google Analytics and This article will help you for get some extra knowledge about Google Analytics.
If you want get Google analytics certificate, then you need to attend a test and pass it. Before you attend test, here are some conditions. You can read below:
Steps For Get Google Analytics Certificate, Must Follow These Steps:
- In this test you will get 70 Questions and 90 minutes for give all the answers. If you start test , then countdown will be continue. In case If you your computer shut Down. Then you have only 90 minutes for complete the test during the computer shut down position.
- In case If you fail in test and You want to continue. Then you need to wait for 7 days.
- You can no longer flag questions to go back to during the exam time.
- If you want take test you can visit:- https://www.google.com/partners/
- For take test you just need a gmail account and you can able to take test. ( Best Of Luck )
9. Increase Traffic Using Google Analytics
Do you know how you can use Google Analytics for drive traffic on your website?
If no, Then read it may be it’s helpful for you.
9 Effective Way to Increase Your Website Traffic With The help Of Google Analytics:
1) Increase Organic Traffic with SEO Queries and Landing Page Reports
2) Increase Traffic With Keyword Report
3) Drive More Traffic Using Referrals Report
4) Improve Blog Engagement Using the Content Overview Report
5) Use the User Flow Report to Increase Conversions
6) Optimize Mobile User Experience
7) Use Audience Reports to Personalize Your Message
8) Improve Internal Linking with Popular Content
9) Discover Sources Of Traffic
Thank You all the readers and I hope this article Helpful for you. And Finally our today topic Google Analytics Beggnier To Advance Level Guide is now complete.
Share > Comment > Keep Reading….